QKey
Cologne, Germany
QKey is stepping down as a core member of the RC
le 18/04/2020 15:43
Hello Community,
I am very sorry that I have to write this in English here, but I do not speak French well enough to express what I want to say. Some of you might know me from the DCM discord where i organize DC tournaments or you might recognize me as the crazy German that always plays Leovold. As you might know i am the newest core member of the Duel Commander Rules Committee, that is until today.

I hereby resign as a member of the Rule Committee.
I will be still active in the community, but I don't want to be associated to the Rules Committee anymore. I do not want to have my name associated with how the format is handled now. I also have great difficulties to work with some members of the RC.

That said, I will not give details on what happened and with whom I a have a problem to work with.

Greetings
Sebastian "QKey" Nußbaum
haut de page - Les forums de MV >> Commander >> Discussion : page 1
hreem
le 18/04/2020 16:30
Citation :
Bonjour la communauté,
Je suis vraiment désolé d'avoir à écrire en anglais ici, mais je ne parle pas assez bien français pour exprimer ce que je veux dire. Certains d'entre vous me connaissent du Disocrd DCM ou j'organise des tournois DC, ou vous me reconnaissez comme l'allemand timbré qui joue toujours Leovold. Comme vous le savez peut-être je suis le plus récent membre du comité des règles Duel commander, au moins jusqu'à aujourd’hui.

Je renonce par la présente à mon poste de membre du comité.
Je serai toujours actif dans le format, mais je ne veux plus être associé au comité. Je ne veux pas que mon nom soit associé à la manière dont le format est géré actuellement. J'ai également de grandes difficultés à travailler avec certains des membres du comité.

Ceci étant dit, je ne donnerai pas de détails sur ce qui c'est passé et sur ceux avec qui j'ai des problèmes à travailler.
Salutations,
Sebastian "QKey" Nußbaum
xbod
Modérateur section EDH
Géant
le 18/04/2020 17:56
Hello QKey, i sure appreciate your intervention here.

I wish you the best in your future tournaments IRL or on Discod with the others.
I will lock this topic just to be sure that no drama comes here.
haut de page - Les forums de MV >> Commander >> Discussion : page 1