Hennink
Groningen decklists finals (T10)
le 22/05/2010 0:15
We played our season 2 finals on May 9th. I also updated my blog, so you could check up on our decklists :)

Funnily enough, both Moosbite and Faeries, popular and solid decks past season, failed to post decent results despite being the most played decks.

My trusted WeeBee deck was solid all day long, except against the eventual winner. I got crushed, it wasn't even close. Ah well, you win some, you lose some.

I lost another close match versus the Izzet deck, very cute. I trounced Dirty Kitty, won against Elves, crushed Faeries, and defeated Elfball.

Plus, did I mention I won the season 2 trophy? :D

I would have to say Kiln Fiend is by far the most dangerous common printed in Rise of the Eldrazi. What a beating that card was!
haut de page - Les forums de MV >> Peasant Magic >> Discussion : page 1
Samexnyhi
Slivoïde
le 22/05/2010 3:02
congratulations =D. I like your WeeBee decks (is it not too slow against Affinity ? You have nothing to crush artifacts :/) & the Moosbite decks, these aren't played in France.
(Sorry about my english, I'm not fluent at all :( )
Hennink
le 22/05/2010 14:13
Thanks! It's probably not too good against Affinity as is, you certainly need artifact removal to combat that deck. We banned the artifact lands though, since Affinity was pretty much ruining the fun at our local tournaments.

Also, I wish you guys would stop excusing yourselves for your English ;) I'm the one posting English topics on a French forum because my French is so lousy I can only warn against snakes and ask where the milk is :D Also, your English really isn't that bad, at all.

Anyway, I hope you still appreciate the updates, despite our metagame being quite different from yours.
Erwidan
Paris, France

Légende
le 23/05/2010 18:55
Citation :
I wish you guys would stop excusing yourselves for your English ;)

I definitely agree with you here :p

Actually there is kind of a complex toward english language in France since many people (french people!) say that we suck at english, especially compared to northern europeans ^^
Sadly, self-lashing has become pretty common over here :(

Anyway thanks a lot for keeping sharing your results !
Manu34
Montpellier, France

Légende
le 23/05/2010 20:26
Maybe doesn't he mention that he takes about half an hour to write two lines correctly :p
LoydChase
le 08/07/2020 16:47
Magic will and all random tool is applied for the currency for all shows. Parts of the concern and oxbridge essays review are invited for the approval of the turns. The selection is deeply proven for the turns for the shows and complications for the field.
haut de page - Les forums de MV >> Peasant Magic >> Discussion : page 1
Vous devez être identifié pour pouvoir poster sur les forums.